Adult Child, Men, and women mature physically with age and become capable of surviving on their own. Adult children in any family will transform into a more stable person and can deal with emotional pain more maturely as compared with their younger siblings.
They are considered to be more successful in their practical lives than their younger siblings. They have a better approach toward life and they experience how to deal with emotions and concerns with life first and want their siblings to have benefited from it.
the younger siblings always have more self-interest and less moral concerns than their adult siblings. Adult children always have appropriate reactions towards situations and goals in life and never overreact emotionally to the events.
What they say they always do always fulfill their commitments to the people. They are more sensible and often assume the role of their parents when needed. They are the self-assertive beings and never dump their problems on others.
They are the givers and always share the love with their siblings. For the security and safety of their siblings and parents come first. They don’t like to be dependent on others and can take challenges of life bravely.
There are several advantages of being an adult child here I have list down some:
- The benefit of doing things- you have the benefit of doing things you like and you are the first one who will experience it, always on the front.
- Understanding – people believe you more, show trust on you more and you have been easily understood as an adult child.
- Schooling – you have the benefit of going to school first and experience all the things related to it but you finish it first too.
- Money – you are given more money by your parents to spend on things you like but your siblings always face restrictions regarding money.
- Dreams and goals – you will have all the support to achieve your goals and dreams from your parents and they will provide you with the resources too.
- Partying – you have the advantage to do party late night and spend more time with your friends but your siblings have restrictions on them being of young age.
- New clothes – you always get new clothes and dresses but your siblings will wear your old clothes and shoes.
- Living – you will be the first one to move out of the house and enjoy independence. But your sibling will have to wait for the right time to move out of the house.
- Being adult child also has some disadvantages I have listed down few of them:
- Mature – you are always expected to be more mature and have tons of responsibilities to fulfill but your younger siblings will enjoy less responsibility
- Intelligence – people will automatically think of you as more intelligent than your younger siblings and you have a burden on your shoulders to show maturity and talk sensible.
- Sacrifice – you will have to sacrifice your time and friends meet up to babysit your younger siblings.
- Job – you need to do a job to support yourself so your parents pay the fees of your younger siblings.
- Fewer options – you have fewer options for deciding what to do with your life what you want you to have to sacrifice it for other’s sake.
- No advice – you will have fewer advice people expect you to act on your own they don’t tell you what and how to do things as they tell your siblings. You have to guide yourself.
- Free time – you have to help your parents with home chores so you are left with less free time and more work to do.
Adult Child, Stop blaming yourself for everything that goes wrong at your home. Do take responsibility for your actions and try to make your siblings understand how to function in this world. Everyone has to carry their own load so let your siblings take the responsibility for their actions.
Do tell them about their mistakes and advise them about the relationships and physical relationships as well. Do pray for your closed ones but their wrong is not your responsibility let them deal with it on their own.
Don’t keep rescuing your younger siblings in this way they will think that you are always going to do it. let them be independent it’s for their own good. Don’t be afraid, to be honest with them let them see the reality of life with their eyes. Don’t protect them from mistakes they need to learn sometimes through the hard way.
Understanding of Adult Child With Parents
Adult Child, To develop a child’s lifestyle and behavior is the responsibility of his/her parents and eldest child is considered close to the parents.
Parents have invested more on him than on any other children and they are seen more concerned about his life his job his career his relationships etc. he has all the understanding with his parents and always has a special corner in their hearts.
Even if he moves out of the house and started living separately they will miss him a lot and there will be quite a few text messages and calls from them to him.
Mothers are more close to their sons and fathers are more close to their daughters and they try to get themselves involved with them through contact. In their matters, they will always seek the advice of their adult child and listened to what he has to say Adult Child.
Whether he is grown or young he will be a big brother or a sister for his younger siblings and there is a strong bond they share which is not easy to break. BIG child of the family always supports his siblings whether they want food, clothes, relationship advise or basic shelter they are always there for their siblings.
Why Younger Siblings More Likely To Think Of Me.
I will not exactly say she is against me but yes there are times when she feels I am given more importance than she and she get annoyed too but I through my behavior assures her that it’s not true she is as important for us as anything. Yes, we do fight a lot but we laugh together too I know she is young so its natural for her to think against me but I love her much because she is my baby sister, Adult Child!
In the end, I just wanted to say:
“The creative adult is the child who survived”