Uses of Honey
Uses of Honey, Honey is the most delicious and natural sweetener with tons of benefits for skin and other organs of the body. Who is not familiar with it or its uses? When you look to eat healthily and maintain good healthy include honey in your routine and see all the amazing benefits it provides.
Honey is a good choice for sweets but you need to know not every honey extracted is same. When you buy commercialized honey it is heated and preserved to a point where a lot of its benefits are just lost and it is useless to eat such honey you need naturally extracted honey for taking full benefits.
It is full of healthy content so try buying it fresh and know the source of where it comes from. Bees have pollens and when honey is made naturally it has pollens too which are the complete form of nutrition high in amino acids and anti-oxidants.
Uses of Honey
Eat raw honey it has more benefits. There are some types of honey each has its own benefit and uses let me share them with you:
• Manuka honey has a natural healing agent that helps in the ailments and heals wounds and scars. It is used to treat sore throats and flu and cold too. It has antibacterial properties.
• Acacia honey is good for treating digestive tract problems and helps in cleaning the liver.
• Buckwheat honey is dark color honey full of anti-oxidants due to its color and deals with inflammatory issues in the body.
• Neem honey is used to treat diabetes and high levels of blood pressure.
Uses of honey
There are various uses of honey and it is a natural remedy too:
- It improves the digestion and doesn’t ferment the stomach. When you bake the cake instead of white sugar add honey for the unique flavor.
- It relieves symptoms of nausea when mixed with ginger.
- It is a natural cure for acne and clean face of those hard spots.
- It is a natural exfoliator when rubbing on the skin and decreases hyperglycemia.
- It helps improve diabetes when taken as raw.
- It helps in lower cholesterol levels and prevents coronary heart diseases.
- It has seen helping the brain to function well and strengthen the blood circulation through the heart.
- It is an anti-oxidant that promotes regular sleeping patterns.
- Raw honey is a source of natural probiotics and helps with the growth of good bacteria in the colon and intestines.
- It helps in losing weight and improves seasonal allergies.
There are tons of advantages of using honey:
It has flavonoids which help in reducing cancer and relieve heart diseases. There are researchers which support the use of honey for treating abdominal disorders such as ulcers other gastric diseases.
Honey extracted from bees adds some special enzyme which produces hydrogen peroxide which treats antifungal and antibacterial properties.
Athletes used to take it with figs and it enhances their performance vastly. As honey maintains glycogen levels and it has increased recovery time. It has more good taste than other sweeteners. It helps in coughing you can give it to children too just take it once in milk in the morning and relieve nocturnal coughs and helps in excellent sleep.
Honey is the most important ingredient in ayurvedic medicines and some countries of Asia using it since 4000 years it has such minerals which improves problems of balances and cure impotence too. Eyesight is very important for everyone and honey help in improving it.
If you are facing urinary tract disorders honey is the best solution for you. It treats diarrhea, nausea, and asthma. Honey has a unique quality that it can penetrate to the deep tissues in the skin so its excellent for herbal preparations of medicines.
It contains simple sugars not white sugar no artificial sweetener so it helps regulate blood sugar. It helps in healing wounds and burns but you need to apply it regularly. It is used in many herbal therapies. It contains friendly bacteria so it stimulates the production of immune cells.
Human has a strong and old relation with the honey almost every household has it stored in their cabinets. It has more than 180 benefits for health. It fights diseases and used in many cases even for the treatment too.
One should always have it at home at his disposal because you never know when you need it. natural remedies are best so always prefer to try them first then if the situation persists go for the medical treatment.
- Honey has cool nature. So if you are facing the issue of acidity and heartburn boil some water add some mint leaves and a cardamom give it a boil then add honey and lemon and drink it you will feel very light and relief from acidity.
- It’s good for allergy so if you are facing issues of skin allergy and nothing is working and you have severe itching and redness apply some honey on it and let it work its magic on the allergy you will see it helps a lot with the symptoms.
- Better for the energy. It is a natural energy booster; take it in Luke warm water with lemon and you will be energized for the rest of the day. You can also have it in warm water as a drink to feel rejuvenated.
- Skin has glow after using it. Apply it on the skin at night with mixing it with yogurt and lemon and result will be a glow everyone will ask you about and it makes skin look young and spotless.
- It good for blood pressure. Try to include honey in your regular diet as it is very beneficial for maintain blood pressure in body you will see that your blood pressure remain stable after its use.
- You can mix honey and onion water, Aloe Vera gel for burn marks and apply on face and anywhere on the skin and see the results will make you wonder about its benefits for the skin. It is going to reduce the appearance of spots and marks which previously felt difficult to remove.
- For dry skin mix lemon juice and almond peels, olive oil, yogurt, and honey apply on face for 20 minutes and you will be surprised to see the results it’s going to make your skin super soft and glowy.
- Signs of aging can be control through the use of honey you can drink it and make face packs and your wrinkles and fine lines will start decreasing eventually giving you a young natural look.
- You can control weight with the use of honey as it is no processed food it will not make you fat in fact it will help in weight loss if you cut down sugar completely and only use honey.
- Cough control is very common in winters all you have to do is boil some ginger and add black pepper and honey to it boil some more take a white paper sheet and put small quantity of this mixture and make candies, whenever you feel cough has attacked take these for soothing your throat it will help a lot with hoarseness and coughing.
- The immune system is very important for us so it helps a lot in keeping it in good shape.
- This is good for the heart to and prevents from various heart diseases when you start taking it regularly you will feel healthy heart.
- When you have insomnia you feel you can’t sleep make lemon and honey tea and drink it. Do this regularly for some days and you will feel you can sleep lightly and wake up refreshed. Mix honey in milk and drink it for peaceful sleep.
- For skin glowing and whitening you can mix honey cucumber water aloe Vera gel and apply on skin for 20 minutes you will feel tightness in skin and fairy glow too.
So include honey in your diet and see all the amazing benefits of it. enjoy life when you can!
For More information, you can get the book from Amazon with the following links.
Honey has a long medicinal history. The ancient Egyptians not only made offerings of honey to their gods, they also used it as an embalming fluid and a dressing for ...
Manuka honey is one of the most unique and honeys in the world. There are many Manuka honey uses, including for sore throats, digestive illness and more.
Find patient medical information for HONEY on WebMD including its uses, effectiveness, side effects and safety, interactions, user ratings and products that have it.
Honey has been used for its health benefits for thousands of years. Here are the top home remedy uses for honey, such as for skin and detoxification.
Whether you enjoy the sticky amber manna that is honey or not, there are a ton of potential uses for it in survival situations, or simply to maintain your everyday ...
Superpowers and parasitic cleansing? Honey, who knew? It was brought to my attention last week that September is in fact National Honey Month. Honey gets ...