Jealousy In Women
“Jealousy is a disease”
Jealousy in women, Are you a jealous type of person? You feel bad when another person has something good which you don’t have? Do you want people not to succeed in life?
As we all know jealousy is one of the blackest aspects of one’s personality we can easily avoid it if we make effort for it. It’s basically ignorance that you have about yourself about others and more importantly about relationships.
People assume they know what the value of love in a relationship is but no they do not know what it’s like to care for someone and be sincere about them and their matters. A lot of people are living in misunderstanding that they are sincere with other people but at one point or another, they get jealous of them.
Jealousy in women
All of us are possessive about our relations and we want our love just to ourselves. But we forget one simple fact that too much possessiveness kills relation. Life is precious it can’t be possessed. Treat others like you want to be treated.
Give them necessary freedom like you want for yourself. Relationships are very fragile just like you cannot keep sand in your fist, same goes for relationships. You have to keep your hands wide open. But there are so many examples where love can go wrong and jealousy arises in between two persons. It just wastes your energy and time so try to avoid it.
Jealousy in women, Be happy with people’s success and get motivated. It’s a study that women get more jealous as compared to men. Jealousy factor among women is more common as compared to men.
“Don’t let jealousy fool you; it’s just another name for insecurity”
Jealousy in women
There can be hundreds of reasons to feel jealous I am going to discuss 21 among them:
- Other women,: it’s natural to feel jealous if your partner praises other women or he goes to other women. You will be disturbed by it but you can avoid it by just giving him more attention and love so he can’t look towards other women. There is a famous saying a mind that can love cannot be jealous. Jealousy in women.
- Over objects: women tend to get jealous easily they can even be jealous of others if they have a pet cuter than hers. Over small petty things like she owns an antique piece of decoration but I don’t.
- Marriage: Jealousy in women from others just because she is single and they are happily married. Its natural but more common in the east as compared to the west, their women are more independent and marriage is not a necessity for them.
- Job: women get jealous easily when they see their relative women or even her friend if she got a good job and competitive salary. They try to bring her down by demotivating her.
- Good looks: women get jealous of other women if they are more good looking than her. Fear of survival is very important but don’t mix it with jealousy. Make your own personality such that people admire and love you. Looks can deceive but personality remains always.
- Too much negativity: being negative only harms you emotionally and physically as in your mind you keep thinking about other persons success and this instead of motivating you and moving you forward in your career brings you down.
- Insecurity: women are extremely jealous creatures and are difficult to please. They get jealous just by seeing others happy. Jealousy in women, They are extremely insecure about their relationships. And often destroys them in their jealousy. They want to bind their men by imposing a lot of unnecessary restrictions.
- Age/ young/old: women are mostly hesitant to tell their age. There is a saying don’t ask woman her age and don’t ask man his salary. If a girl is younger and looking beautiful and dressing nicely they instantly get jealous and try to demotivate her by telling her something bad like she is looking a bit over weight or this dress color is not going with her complexion.
- Not happy in their journey: women has a nature she always want what other women has, maybe she is doing good in her life but upon seeing other women she wants to have what she has that’s kind of foolish of them.
- Cheated in past: if they see someone happy in a relation they start saying bad and making them feel low just because their relationship doesn’t work out the way they want or maybe they got cheated.
- Competition: women take competition personally; instead of getting motivated they get hyped and start feeling jealous. Jealousy in women, Competition sometimes helps you do your best but to take it negatively can ruin your self.
“Jealousy is when you count someone else’s blessings instead of yours”
- Attachment: they are very attached to the things and living beings they love and adorn and never want to live without them and if they see others getting these things they get jealous.
- Sexual infidelity: women like trustworthy partners and when they face sexual infidelity they want revenge.
- Race of being unique: Jealousy in women, its healthy if you want to be unique and want to impress others but its highly unhealthy if you overdo it and want to hurt others.
- House/car: women are more conscious about the house and car they have they always want best things for themselves.
- Culture: our culture is somewhat like that woman is more jealous types than men.
- Confusion: women are easy to confuse and they do and act stupidly when being confused about something or someone.
- Immaturity: men are more mature today as compared to women. They don’t even see if it’s their family or friend, they are in a race to win.
- Selfishness: women are more selfish they only care about themselves.
- Education: a woman will always get jealous if her child doesn’t come first in class or is slow as compared to her neighbor’s child.
- Threat: we are always afraid of being replaced by others. There is a threat that he/ she might get what we want. We fear of being left behind. So we got jealous and its power is deadly and harmful to only us.
“Jealousy in women, jealousy is the fear of comparison”